The Hub »
Please Click Here for WRA COVID-19 Coronavirus Policy, Guidance, and Resources
Jump to Personnel Policies | Employee Benefits | Paychecks, Timesheets, & Labor Law Posters | Staff List & Organizational Chart | Employment Forms | WRA Calendar | Let Rick know if you would like something added to this section or if a link doesn’t work.
- Employee Benefits Summary
- The Employee Benefits Summary does not include all benefits available to WRA employees or all of the policies that govern working at WRA. Please see WRA’s Personnel Policies & Employee Handbook for complete benefits and polices.
- Employee Handbook
- Details for all personnel policies – vacation leave, parental leave, whistleblower policy, etc. – can be found in the Employee Handbook.
- Sick Leave Bank Policy
- Sabbatical Leave Policy
- Sabbatical Leave Request Template
- Sabbatical Leave Checklist
- Steps for submitting a sabbatical leave proposal:
- Employee submits draft sabbatical plan to supervisor for approval. Supervisor reviews/comments/approves edited draft.
- Next draft goes to department head for approval; or both the deputy director and director of the department (for now, that’s only clean energy). Department head (or combo department head & appropriate deputy) reviews/comments/approves edited draft.
- Next draft goes to the appropriate VP for approval. VP reviews/comments/approves edited draft.
- Next draft goes to VP of Finance and Administration (VPFA)to approve. VPFA reviews/comments/approves edited draft.
- VPFA sends request for final approval to President.
- Cell Phone/Internet Reimbursement Policy & Form to Complete
- Confidentiality & Non-disclosure Agreement
- 2022 Insurance Open Enrollment Info Session (click to view/download 1.25 hour info session)
- Health (Anthem)
- Vision (VSP)
- Dental (Principal Dental PPO)
- Short-Term Disability (Principal)
- Long-Term Disability (Principal)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Principal)
- How to change life insurance beneficiaries in Ease. This is for life insurance only, Contact Rick if you would like to change your 401K beneficiary.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) Information
- 401(K) Plan
- Patagonia Pro, Scarpa, and Mountain Standard Discounts
- Full-time WRA staff are eligible to enroll in the Patagonia Pro program which offers discounts on Patagonia products.
- All WRA staff are eligible for discounts with Scarpa and Mountain Standard.
- Click here for instructions on how to enroll and take advantage of these discount programs.
- EcoPass (Boulder staff only)
Paychecks, Timesheets, & Labor Law Posters
- ADP Timesheet & Paystub
- Please call Ella to change your direct deposit information.
- Charitable Payroll Contribution to WRA Form
- Labor Law Posters
Staff List & Organizational Chart
- WRA Staff Work & Personal Phone Numbers, Emails, Titles, Birthdays
- Note: Staff direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers can also be found in the share contacts folder in your Outlook.
- WRA Organizational Chart